- Preheat the oven to 375-degrees. Lightly oil a 6" x 10"
baking pan or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onions.
Cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add beans to skillet. Mash beans coursely, using a fork. Add remaining
sauce ingredients. Mix well.
- Spread 1/2 of the macaroni in bottom of prepared pan. Spread 1/2
of the sauce evenly over the macaroni. Then top with remaining macaroni
- Prepare topping: In a small bowl, combine all topping ingredients.
Beat with a fork or wire whisk until well blended. Spoon evenly over
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. If browner topping is desired, place
finished casserole under the broiler for a few minutes. Let stand
for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 248 Fat: 4 g Carbohydrates: 40 g Cholesterol: 2 mg Sodium:
203 mg Protein: 13 g
1 vegetable, 1/2 fat, 1 protein, 1 bread/starch, and 30 additional calories
DISCLAIMER: This is a not-for-profit website and these recipes
appear as a courtesy to my veg*n friends around the world. No copyright
infringement is intended. At the request of the copyright holder(s),
the recipe(s) will be promptly removed.