- Preheat oven to 350 degress.
- Use a nonstick baking sheet or line abaking sheet with baking sheet liner/lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt (if
using) in a separate bowl, beat together brown sugar, applesauce,
egg replacer, and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and fold in raisins.
- Drop cookie dough on sheet by the tbspful. Leave 1-1/2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cookies cool slightly on a wire rack.
Calories: 95 Fat: 0.3 g Carbohydrates: 21 g Sodium: 32 mg Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g Protein: 1 g
*Egg substitute/potato starch makes ‘em vegan.
Follow the steps precisely. These are best served a little warm (to serve later, microwave for 5 to 10 seconds to warm slightly).
A Complete Guide to
Reducing the Fat in Your Diet
by Sarah Schlesinger
DISCLAIMER: This is a not-for-profit website and these recipes appear as a courtesy to my veg*n friends around the world. No copyright infringement is intended. At the request of the copyright holder(s), the recipe(s) will be promptly removed.