- Combine the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, grated ginger, and minced garlic in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms nad cook until mushrooms begin to bornw and become crispy, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Return the skillet to the stove. Heat the remaining 2 tsps of olive oil over medium heat. Add the sweet potatoes and cook until they become tender when pierced with a fork (about 5 minutes) stirring to brown all sides.
- Add the kale and sesame-soy sauce; cook until kale wilts (about 1 minute) stirring constantly.
- Gently fold in tofu, mushrooms, and rice. Cook until mixture is warm and liquid has been completely absorbed. Divide among the tortillas and wrap (like a burrito).
Nutrition information not available.
Available at Amazon.com|
Wraps: Easy Recipes for Handheld Meals
by Mary Corpening Barber, Sara Corpening,
Lori Lyn Narlock (Contributor)
Paperback - 108 pages (October 1997)
Chronicle Books; ISBN: 0811818128
DISCLAIMER: This is a not-for-profit website and these recipes appear as a courtesy to my veg*n friends around the world. No copyright infringement is intended. At the request of the copyright holder(s), the recipe(s) will be promptly removed.